Seniors make up a growing market that needs to be considered in your marketing efforts, regardless of your business. Seniors today are different than seniors past, and often avoid products and services that negatively stereotype them as old and dependent. There are also many sub-groups within the category of older adults, with specific needs, interests and preferences.
At Vernon Research, we can help you strategically position your goods or services to appeal to older adults. Manufacturers and service providers must identify products, packaging, distribution and promotional efforts that command seniors’ attention and respect.
We have conducted the following types of research programs for senior issues and organizations
- Retirement and care facility feasibility studies
- Retirement and care facility preference studies
- Upscale senior housing feasibility
- Design options for senior housing
- Alzheimer’s unit testing
- Customer satisfaction studies for patients’ families
- Resident satisfaction studies
- Employee satisfaction studies
- Recreation, food and entertainment preferences
- Technology adoption studies
- Brand studies for skilled nursing facilities and rehab services providers
Interested in talking with Vernon about Senior Citizen studies?
Please contact us today.