Knowing your customers is an essential ingredient of success in any business, and funeral homes are no exception. This industry generally competes on non-price considerations, such as quality of services, atmosphere, location, reputation and prior experience or knowledge of services. Which attributes are most important to consumers when making a buying decision? How well do you rate against your competition? What is your reputation in the community? Consumers want peace-of-mind when making funeral home decisions. At Vernon Research Group, we use advanced analysis methodologies to define which decision factors consumers equate with peace-of-mind.
Vernon Research Group has conducted the following types of research programs on behalf of funeral homes
- Family satisfaction studies
- Competitive market analysis
- Pre-purchase discovery studies on existing funeral homes
- Brand/image/advertising measurement
- Testing new products and services
- Testing attitudes and opinions toward cremation services
- Testing new facility options
- Branch expansion studies
- New home feasibility studies
- Price testing
Interested in talking with Vernon about your business needs?
Please contact us today.