Since 1987, Vernon Research Group has recruited reliable, quality participants for our research projects.
Our recruitment center is responsible for identifying, recruiting and communicating with research participants for qualitative research projects. Whether for focus group discussions, taste tests, one-on-ones, or intercept situations, our recruitment center is dedicated to ensuring high attendance rates and providing you with the type and variety of participants you desire.
We regularly recruit for our own on-site focus group facility and for groups occurring in other facilities, as well.
- Our participant screeners are effective at delivering participants who meet client criteria. If you have a pre-developed screener, this can also be implemented to field focus group participants.
- We have the largest proprietary participant database in a 200-mile radius.
- We maintain consistent client communication and provide clients with regular reports on recruitment progress.
- We average a 90% show rate through diligent recruiting and follow-up. Each respondent receives a written confirmation letter and at least one telephone reminder prior to a project.
- We recognize that changes are inevitable. We strive to accommodate client requests positively and expediently.
Request a Bid